Posted by : Unknown Aug 24, 2013

How to make a plushie tutorial : Hello Kitty Apple

How to Make a Hello Kitty Apple plushie tutorial

How to Make a Hello Kitty Apple plushie tutorialHow to Make a Hello Kitty Apple plushie tutorial

How to make a plushie : This weeks plushie tutorial is of a Hello Kitty Apple by Sanrio. Inspired by a squishie this is super Kawaii and simple to sew. What other fruit variations of this cute kitty can you make up?

I just love Hello Kitty and I just love Apples! So when I saw the squishy of a Hello Kitty Apple, I just had to make it into a plushie! What better way to show how much I love this kitty then by showing everyone how to make one?

It isnt very complicated at all. Make sure you cut the pieces out correctly and remember this is just a guide. Feel free to alter anything you want and come up with your own designs. Good luck and do message me if you have any questions. Hugz ~_^

Template:
How to Make a Hello Kitty Apple plushie tutorial template

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © B4A Studios - Designed by Johanes Djogan for B4Astudios -